Jt Series Oil Refining Purifier with Automatic Emulsion Splitting
|FOB Price:||US $3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Iron Sheet Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JT series
- Application: Turbine Oil, Lubricant Oil, Transformer Oil, Engine Oil
- Folw Rate: 50 L/min
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8421299090
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Warranty: 1 Year Under Normal Operation
- Trademark: YUNENG
- Origin: Chongqing, China
JT Series Oil Refining Purifier With Automatic Emulsion Splitting
JT Series Oil Refining Purifier With Automatic Emulsion Splitting by 2 kinds of filter elements. Coalescing filter will make the free and dissolved water from small molecule to big drop, then separation filter remove the water drop by gravity, falling into the water tank. It removes the particles by stages of filters and cleanness up to NAS grade 6.
JT Series Oil Refining Purifier With Automatic Emulsion Splitting applicable for on line running with light oil filled, turbine oil filled and lubricating oil filled systems, especially good for water- leakage systems.
1. The pipelines and tank of the purifier can be stainless steel or carbon steel.
2. Oil / water interface detector is used to monitor water level and discharge water automatically.
3. The electric system is controlled by PLC (with touch screen) , the working conditions of all the parts are displayed clearly, monitoring, alarming, action control and safety stop enable the oil filtration machine to run online.
4. Germany brand oil pump has good sealing quality, low noise and long service life.
5. Multilayer filtration can remove the impurities through coarse filter, protecting filter, and fine filer. Granularity test is good to achieve NAS6.).
Technical Data of JT Series Oil Refining Purifier With Automatic Emulsion Splitting
50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire (or as requested)
Oil Treatment Index
≤20% in comparison to the original bias value of new oil